Air Purifier TAC 6500
CLEANING AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS BY MEANS OF AIR FILTRATION
Clean room air at the workplace and in public buildings is not only legally required, it also contributes significantly to daily well-being. Cleaning air conditioning systems regularly helps to ensure that the air remains pure. To filter out suspended particles as required, service companies will find the suitable air cleaner with a HEPA filter for your system.
As regards the equipment for air duct cleaning, no false economies should be made, because AC systems which are cleaned professionally and regularly work more efficiently and thus reduce the operating costs. Ventilation and air conditioning companies as well as chimney sweeps use brushing machines for cleaning. They have to make sure that dissolved dirt such as dust particles, fungal spores, pollen, viruses and bacteria are sucked out of the air duct system without contaminating the room air.
Ecois are experienced specialist in air purification
Ecois has four air cleaners on offer which are the ideal equipment for cleaning service providers: the two light and compact devices TAC 1500 and TAC 3000 for smaller air ducts, and the two more powerful devices TAC 5000 and TAC 6500 for larger air ducts. All TAC air cleaners are suited for cleaning ventilation and air conditioning systems in the industrial, craft and business sectors, in public buildings, hospitals, medical areas and even in cleanroom environments. Thanks to the Vario-shift function the mobile air cleaners allow for application-oriented use of 1 to 3 filter stages and positioning of the fan and the HEPA filter.
Available on back-order
The air purifiers from the TAC series are the ideal solution for air extraction from and cleaning of working areas contaminated with hazardous substances. The max. emitted air flow rate of the TAC 6500 is 5,700 m³/h.
The TAC 6500 air purifier– like all other TAC devices – has been designed especially for tough day to day use on changing building sites. Due to the infinitely adjustable amount of air the purifier can be configured appropriately for every application.
Thanks to the modular and flexibly combinable filter modules of the TAC air purifiers, the optimum filter combination can be put together for any level of room air contamination – because of the Vario Shift Function even with a variably and terminally place able HEPA filter for cleanroom applications.
The air purifier TAC 6500, like the TAC 5000, is one of the world’s first mobile air purifiers with the Flowmetric technology!
The sensor-supported Flowmetric control of these TAC devices is worldwide unique and, in principle, works like the cruise control in a car:
The Flowmetric sensors record the actual values of the air flow rate throughout the whole filter chain and continuously adjust the system performance dynamically to constantly hold the once numerically pre-set air volume value in every situation! That technology not only increases the filter service lives but also guarantees the compliance of the air flow rates prescribed by law.
Benefits in practice:
- Worldwide unique: Professional air purifier – just one device variably usable for building site restoration and cleanroom restorations
- Dust class H, approvable for asbestos abatement in accordance with TRGS 519
- Already prepared for future BG guidelines fort he use of portable air purification units
- Investment safe: Already fulfil the requirements of the ErP directive 2015
- Vario Shift Function for optimal installation fittings with terminal ventilator or HEPA filter
- Monogenic control for precise and infinitely adjustable amounts of air
- Visual and audible replacement indicator for prefilter and main filter – sensor-supported
- Professional quality “Made in Germany” – Originally produced by Trotec
- Easy filter replacement through lockable service flaps
- Sensor-supported Flowmetric control to automatically hold the pre-set air flow rate
- With optionally available H13 or H14 filter for filtering pollen, mould spores, fine dust, bacteria and viruses suitable for a wide range of applications
- Asbestos dust
- Silica dust
- Building rubble
- Flour dust and wood dust
- Mineral fibre
- Mould spores
- Colour particles
Typical fields of application:
- Blasting operations
- Construction works and restructuring works
- Water damage restoration
- Fire damage restoration
- Mould remediation
- Asbestos abatement
- Cleanroom applications
Technical details of the TAC 6500 air purifier:
- Dust class (in accordance with DIN EN 60335-2-69): dust class H (transmission level ≤ 0.005%) for substances with workplace exposure limits ≤ 0.1 mg/m³, carcinogenic substances in accordance with GefStoffV §11, TRGS 905 or 906, approvable for asbestos abatement in accordance with TRGS 519
- Max. air flow rate, without filter: approx. 5,700 m³/h
- Maximum low pressure: 1,240 Pa
- Recommended amount of air for dust class H: 3,000 m³/h
- Motor power: 1,270 W
- Connection voltage: 230 V / 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 6 A
- Power connection / connection cable: safety plug (CEE 7/7) / rubber tube (H05RN-F), length 3m
- Air transport hose connection Ø: 400mm (suction & blow-out side)
- Sound level (at a distance of 1 m): 68 dB (A)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1,252 x 790 x 1,026 mm
- Weight (full): 136 kg
- Mobility: wheelable, stackable
- Continuously adjustable air volume
- Filter replacement indicator, visual and audible
- Vario Shift Function for variable application configuration with terminal ventilator or HEPA filter
- Flowmatic air volume control