BL30 Climate Data Logger
Measure and document climate data:
long-term measurement with up to 32,000 stored values.
You can rely on the BL30 climate data logger for long-term measurements. The device stores up to 32,000 measurement data; you determine the measurement cycle and time.
A lockable wall bracket is included in the scope of delivery so that the BL30 can go about its work in peace. This protects the device from unwanted access. Since the BL30 is only configured using a PC, it is not possible for unauthorized persons to manipulate the configuration directly on the measuring device.
- Proof of mandatory inspection for craftsmen
- Determination of the causes of mold and moisture damage
- Logging of climate data in archives and storage rooms
- Measuring range air temperature: -40 ° C to +70 ° C (-40 ° F to +158 ° F)
- Resolution air temperature: 0.1 ° C
- Accuracy air temperature: max. ± 1 ° C
- Relative humidity measuring range: 0% RH to 100% RH
- Relative humidity resolution: 0.1% RH
- Relative humidity accuracy: max. 3% rh
- Measured value memory: 32,000 measured values (16,000 each for temperature and humidity)
- Temperature display in ° C and ° F
- Dimensions: 94 x 50 x 32 mm
- Weight: 91 g (including battery)
- Functions: display of maximum value, minimum value, date and time; Alarm function, freely selectable measuring cycle from 1 second to 24 hours, permanent or ring recording
- Scope of delivery: measuring device, battery, PC analysis software, lockable wall bracket, operating instructions, USB cable
Available on back-order
There are times when guesswork is just not good enough: the BL30 climate data logger can measure and log air temperature and relative humidity effectively and reliably and …
Easy and accurate climate data logging over longer periods
The BL30 is an ultra-compact climate data logger designed for measuring and recording air temperature and relative humidity. The BL30 climate data logger can be used to collect up to 32,000 measuring values in intervals and cycles selected by you.
And so that you don’t waste precious time before you start carrying out the measurements there is also a wall mount and a lockable case included in the scope of delivery. And because the BL30 can only be configured via a PC, the configuration cannot be tampered with or manipulated at the point where the device is located.
- Proving that due diligence was exercised
- Determining the cause of mould and moisture damage
- Documenting climate conditions in archives and libraries
- Measuring range air temperature: -40 °C to +70 °C (-40 °F to +158 °F)
- Resolution air temperature: 0.1 °C
- Accuracy air temperature: max. ±1 °C
- Measuring range humidity: 0 % RH to 100 % RH
- Resolution humidity: 0.1 % RH
- Accuracy humidity: max. 3 % RH
- Internal memory: 32,000 measuring values (16,000 for temperature and relative humidity respectively)
- Temperature display in °C and °F
- Dimensions: 94 x 50 x 32 mm
- Weight: 91 g (incl. battery)
- Functions: Minimum and maximum value, time and date, alarm function, adjustable measuring cycle from 1 second to 24 hours, non-stop or ring logging
- Scope of delivery: Measuring device, battery, PC analysis software, lockable wall mount, operating instructions, USB cable