- Chemist shops, pharmacies
- Reception areas
- Restaurants, canteens
- Public spaces
- Changing rooms
- Nursing homes
TAC V+ Proffession air purifier
THE TAC V+ WAS DEVELOPED EXPLICITLY FOR FILTERING OUT VIRUS AEROSOLS INDOORS IN HIGH TRAFFIC ENVIRONMENTS!
Effective virus filter system – scientifically proven effectiveness
The innovative TAC V+ air solution can perform large-volume air intakes, purify and filter and produce a ‘clean zone’ of up to 320 cubic metres of air.
The air cleaner combined with a large volumetric flow, quickly dilutes any virus-carrying aerosols accumulations. First through the integrated F7 prefilter system combined with the HEPA H-14 filter guarantees the separation of 99.995% for particle sizes up to 0.1 to 0.2 µm including airborne germs, viruses and dust, bacteria, spores and micro fibres from paper or textiles.
Through a unique thermal decontamination filter, the unit heats up to 100 ° automatically inactivating all viruses in regular intervals within the filters.
100% environmentally friendly, filter regenration allows for less filter changes. It’s easy, mobile plug-and-go feature is fully automatic, low-maintenance and guarantees around-the-clock operation.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Benefits for practice:
- The filter of the Class H14 according to EN 1822 ISO filtered out)
- Permanent air pollution control, virus and fine dust filtering in work zones with increased fine dust pollution
- Unique in the world and exclusive to Trotec: Automatic filter regeneration through thermal virus decontamination of the specially developed, heat-resistant high-performance H14 class HEPA filter in accordance with EN 1822 ISO with a degree of separation of 99.995% and a particle size of 0.1 to 0.2 μm
- “Clean-Zones-Areas”: Establish safe living and working zones with virus-free filtered breathing air – individually dimensioned depending on the number of devices and people as well as the set air exchange rate
- “Plug & Play” – set up, plug in, switch on, done. Room filtration independent of existing air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Effective air filtration with F7 prefilter and H14 HEPA main filter
- Discharge directions that can be regulated by means of a flowstop cover allow the clean air to be flooded into the desired clean air zones as required
- Optimally coordinated system components for flexible applications in the areas of virus and dust protection
- Simple operation: Fully automatic, low-maintenance round-the-clock operation
- Resource-saving: 100% environmentally friendly, no chemicals, no installation effort
- High-quality materials and workmanship: “Made in Germany” – original Trotec production, special virus filter with individual test and test certificate
- Investment-saving: Maximum profitability through loss-free air cleaning directly at the installation site
- Flexible placement: Always set up the mobile TAC V + where it is needed
Illustrations may show special equipment or accessories that are not included in the basic price of the TAC V +.
Scope of delivery:
TAC V + air purifier
1 x F7 pre-filter
1 X H14 filter according to EN 1822 (ISO 45H filter ISO 29463)
|Air Output freely blowing (m³/h)||2,500|
|Clean Air Output HEPA 13 / H14 (m³/h)||1,900 / 1,600|
|Realizable Transfer Zone Area (m2/h)||30 (at 15 LW/h), 23 (at 23 LW/h)|
|Air Filter Pre-filter||7|
|HEPA Air Filter||Trotec HEPA-H14 Heat Resistant|
|Filter Efficiency||H14 (99.995%)|
|Connection Voltage||230V / 50/60Hz / 16 A|
|Power Consumption (kW/h)||6|
|Sound Level (dB(A))||Max 54|
|Dimensions (W x L x H) mm||620 x 580 x 1,300|