- Chemist shops, pharmacies
- Reception areas
- Restaurants, canteens
- Public spaces
- Changing rooms
- Nursing homes
Commercial Room air purifier TAC V+
THE TAC V+ WAS DEVELOPED EXPLICITLY FOR FILTERING OUT VIRUS AEROSOLS INDOORS!
Effective virus filter system – scientifically proven effectiveness
For this purpose, the air cleaner TAC V+ ensures a quick and highly effective reduction of virus-carrying aerosols from the room air and in this way effectively neutralizes the airborne infection risk, directly at the installation site.
The zone air purifier TAC V + is an innovative solution for establishing clean air zones that are low in viruses and pollutants, wherever they are needed – a power connection is sufficient. Wherever this mobile air cleaner is placed, it creates a “clean zone area” of up to 320 cubic meters in volume, flushed with clean, filtered clean air, depending on the required air exchange rate.
It’s effectiveness with regards to the neutralisation of airborne viruses in interior spaces has been fully confirmed in several scientific studies for the Tac V+! Please see our product downloads
The air cleaner TAC V+, combined with a large volumetric flow, quickly dilutes the virus-carrying aerosol accumulations with a high air volume and a high fan performance to a level that is no longer infectious, then filters out 99.995 % of disease-causing viruses from the room air with its HEPA H14 filter that is certified in compliance with EN 1822 and cyclically inactivates them by thermal decontamination of its heat-resistance special filter. In this way the high-performance air purifier TAC V+ effectively reduces the aerosol, viral and bacterial load in the room air.
This mobile high-performance air purifier was specially designed for high traffic public areas where pathogens can hover in the air for up to 5 minutes. The high-frequency air purification of the TAC V+ filters 99.995% of the pathogenic viruses from the room air and significantly reduces the risk of infection to a minimum. It offers visual, maintenance-free room air cleaning without disrupting operations.
The HEPA H14 virus filter was specially developed by Trotec for the TAC V+ it offers 10 times higher separation than the conventional H13 filters. They are suitable for use in operating theatres and comparable hygiene-sensitive areas.
The advantages of the exclusive decontamination and regeneration technology from Germany:
- Separated microorganisms are thermally destroyed in the filter. With thermal decontamination carried out once a week, this technology only requires a small energy input offering you a crucial added value with regard to hygiene over the entire filter lifetime.
- Due to the short treatment duration and the low energy input , the room temperature does not increase.
- The filter regeneration process constitutes a kind of self-cleaning function and ensures a consistently high effectiveness of the special virus filter.
- The thermal regeneration cycle effects the evaporation of the liquid portion of the aerosol particles and actively prevents the development of bacteria biofilm and filter odours.
- The filter’s lifetime is extended by its regeneration function, allowing for reduced maintenance intervals and lower operating costs compared to air cleaners without thermal filter regeneration.
- Bacteria and mould can only be reliably killed at temperatures of approx. 100 °C. It’s not without reason that drinking water containing germs should be boiled, i.e. heated to approx. 100 °C, for at least three to five minutes before use. Therefore, thermal decontamination and filter regeneration at approx. 100 °C offer you more safety, hygiene and a long filter lifetime.
- Last but not least, this unique protective function basically pays for itself: Because thermal decontamination also increases the filter lifetime, a new filter has to be purchased less frequently. This saving means that you benefit from the added value of thermal decontamination – maximum filter safety and filter hygiene – practically free of charge!