TTV 4500 HP Industrial Floor Fan
- 250 Pa axial fan – manufactured in keeping with high industrial standards
- Extremely robust for the professional continuous operation even in the toughest of circumstances
- The TTV platform concept: thanks to flexibely applicable system accessories, only one basic device is required for a multitude of applications
- Advantages of the TTV platform: reduced investment and maintenance costs. more effective warehousing, greater flexibility
- Splashproof (IP55)
- Space-saving stackability for transport and storage
- Suitable for connection of a dust bag for the removal of dirt particles by suction
- Variably usable hose adapter to connect air transport hoses for the purposes of ventilation, air distribution, dust collection and transport of cold or warm air (up to 8 air hoses à 100 mm diameter)
The multifunctional axial fan TTV 4500 HP convinces with its max. pressure of 160 Pa. This axial fan is splash waterproof, stackable and extremely versatile.
Available on back-order
This high performance fan offers all the advantages and system accessories combination possibilities of the TTV 4500 HP – plus high pressure:
The HP design stands for „High Pressure” and attends up to 160 Pa.
The combination of high performance axial fan and thought-out system accessories for connection of diverse air transport hoses or dust bags makes the TTV 4500 an extremely versatile solution at ventilation, air circulation and dust suction and at cold or warm air transport even at long distances.
Due to its variably accessories modules (like hose adapter, combination distributor) you only need one TTV fan you can accomplish manifold tasks, for which so far you needed a number of different appliances.
Like all high performance fans of the TTV series, the TTV 4500 has been especially designed for the toughest practical requirements in harsh surroundings, even for the stresses and strains resulting from continuous operation in frequently changing locations.
In contrast to standard transport fans the TTV 4500 is ideally suited for effective support of condensation dryers at building drying!