The measuring device is extremely compact and can be used with one hand only. It has an impressive measuring range from 0 to 1250 µm and guarantees precise measuring results with helpful statistical values and a practical alarm function which alerts the user when predefined thickness thresholds have been exceeded.
These professional functions and features make the BB20 ideal for use in the automotive sector where it can be used to inspect the bodywork of cars and check whether a car has been involved in an accident or a new coat of paint has been applied. It can also be used to check just about everything ranging from paint thickness on railings to the coats of paint on a boat or ship as well as other protective coatings.
- Paint thickness checks on used cars to see if repairs have been carried out after an accident
- Checking coating thicknesses on railings, boats etc. and to check that protective coatings have been applied correctly
Benefits in practice:
- Dual sensor designed to measure the thickness of non-magnetic coatings on all magnetic and non-magnetic metals
- Broad measuring range from 0 to 1,250 µm
- Alarm function that alerts the user when predefined thickness thresholds have been exceeded
- A variety of useful statistical functions like minimum, maximum or average coating thickness
- Two-point calibration for high level of accuracy
- Memory for up to 400 measuring values
- USB interface for PC measuring data transfer
- Can be used with one hand only
- Backlit display
- Auto power off
- Excellent value for money