BQ30 Particle Counter
NOW IN STOCK
Benefits in practice:
- Long-term air quality monitor for simultaneous detection of particulate mass concentration in the air
- Fine dust measurement with max. Diameter of PM2.5 and PM10
- Display of CO2 load, current room temperature and room humidity
- Memory space for up to 5,000 records
- Bar graph indicator display
- Additional color indicator display with automatic acoustic alarm for rapid detection of critical particle concentrations
- Automatic shutdown
- 3-inch color display for simultaneous display of all measured parameters
- Battery and mains operation possible
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Automatically changing display of all measured climate parameters
- Date and time display
- Language selection
- Battery status indicator
2 in stock
- Detectable particle sizes: 2.5, 10 μm
- Mass concentration range (PM 2.5): 0 ~ 2000 μg / m³
- Mass concentration range (PM 10): 0 ~ 2000 μg / m³
- Temperature range: -20 – 70 ° C / -4 – 158 ° F
- Measuring range rel. Humidity: 0 – 100% r.H.
- Battery type: 7.2V Li-ion
- Dimensions: 211 x 141 x 86 mm
- Weight: 233 kg
Keeping an eye on the concentration of house and fine dust, soot and pollen
The user-friendly mobile air quality monitor detects and quantifies the mass concentrations of particulate matter of all kinds. For this purpose, the measuring device uses laser technology to easily record the smallest air pollutants of the sizes PM2.5 and PM10 in micrograms per cubic meter.
The BQ30 also provides effective, long-term control of particulate loading through adjustable, regular time intervals. Up to 5,000 data records can be stored, in which both the PM concentrations and the data entry date are registered. This variety of data is displayed in graphical curves on a large 3-inch color display.
With regard to the mass concentrations of the particle size PM2.5, predefined limit values can be defined in the BQ30, the exceeding of which is signaled by an acoustic alarm. In addition, six-level color indicator representations with respective alarm levels help in rapid assessment of whether particle concentrations are good to very critical.
All-round measuring device for living climate monitoring
The handy all-round measuring device also detects other health-related room climate parameters with its probes: such as the CO₂ load in ppm, the air temperature of -20 to 70 ° C and the humidity of 0 to 100% r. H. The measured values for PM10 and CO₂ are shown on the display in an automatically changing display. Another three-level colour indicator completes the user-friendly illustration of these two parameters for good to bad air quality.
Due to its precise measurement results, its wireless, enduring battery operation, its low weight and its compact dimensions, the BQ30 Air Quality Monitor is the perfect companion wherever evidence of possible health hazards due to particulate matter and CO₂ pollution is to be provided.
Nowadays, the fine particulate burden in the air and its health effects are an essential part of public discussions. But what is it that makes fine particulates so dangerous? Fundamentally, a distinction is made between the two particle fractions PM10 and PM2.5.
PM10 includes all particles with a maximum diameter of 10 µm, and PM2.5 means all particles with a diameter of less than 2.5 µm. These particles are invisible to the naked eye. As small as they are – especially the particles of the size PM2.5 – they can reach the pulmonary alveoli. Yet more minute particles of less than 1 µm can even reach blood vessels.