In order to provide a secure positioning the convectors of the TCH-series are equipped with big and stable feet. Because of its light weight and the carrying handles the convector can be quickly transported from one place to another.
Via three heating stages ( 750 W, 1.250 W und 2.000 W) the room can be easily, quietly and odourlessly warmed up. Moreover the integrated overheat protection guarantees safe operation, because the convector TCH 20 E switches itself off as soon as the device overheats.
Benefits of the regular distribution of convector’s warmth:
By the convectors of TCH series the air will be warmed up through electric heated wires and as a consequence the warm air rises up to the ceiling, in that way a natural maelstrom is created, which pull the cold air in the device.
Thus the circulation of warm air is created in the whole room, it flows into all corners of the room. The warmth spreads evenly everywhere what prevents the overheating or underheating of individual areas.
As soon as the pre-set degree of heat is reached , the device switches itself off and when the temperature fall below the pre-set degree the devices switches itself on.
The frost monitor function- ideal by short-term real estate vacancy or rooms, which are not constantly used!
With the step less thermostat controlled mobile TCH-convectors, you can use the device also in frost monitor operation. Thanks to thermostat the heating device will be activated automatically in order to keep the rooms frost free or to avoid any rapid cooling.
For use as a frost monitor the TCH convectors are suitable not only for landlords or real estate companies- also private and business people can find the function of keeping the room or garages free from frost very practical.
Especially rooms, winter gardens or cellars, which are not connected to the central heating, in that way can be kept warm.
Few practical benefits of the TCH 20 E:
- Up to 2.000 W heating capacity for clean, condense-free and odourless warmth
- Step less thermostat control
- Two switches with three different heat settings
- Thermostat-controlled automatic operation
- Frost monitor function
- Energy-efficient operation thanks to automatic switch off when the pre-set value is reached
- Overheat protection
- Silent heating
- Flexibly applicable as floor-mounted device
- Stable standing- thanks to big adjustable feet
- Big grid for maximal convection
- Practical carrying handles for quick change of place
- Step less adjustable thermostat – switches the device on and off in order to maintain temperature