Cordless sabre saw PRCS 10-20V
A water pipe sticking out of the wall, seasonal tree cutting, shredding plywood or cutting boards to size – on building sites, in the garden and in the household there are many sawing jobs that can be carried out particularly conveniently with a cordless sabre saw.
No matter whether straight and curved cuts, immersion saws or the flush sawing of protruding pipes: The equally compact and robust PRCS 10-20V cordless sabre saw (also called tiger saw, Recipro saw or “electric foxtail”) is ideally suited for sawing plastics and building materials as well as wood and metal with the corresponding saw blades.
- Flexpower multi-battery 20 V 2.0 Ah – can be flexibly combined with other Trotec 20 V battery tools
- Material-specific working due to infinitely variable stroke rate control directly by switch handle
- Switchable pendulum stroke
- Guide shoe adjustable without tools and inclinable by 30
- Quick chuck for tool-free saw blade change in seconds
- Control handle in bracket design with soft grip inserts
- Rubberized grip zone in the front area for extra good grip
- Optimally balanced weight/size ratio for easy and effective handling
- Suitable for standard saw blades with S-shaft or 1/2″ universal shaft
- Incl. quick charger (1h), HCS wood saw blade (6 TPI) and transport case