The latest generation of DH-VPR dehumidifiers offers a revolutionary air management solution with its ThinC!- climate technology. The foundation of this innovative technology is the DH dehumidifiers, which provides reliable protection against humidity in unheated rooms at temperatures as low as 0°C. The ThinC!- climate manager is equipped with efficient air purification and odour neutralisation modules that meet industry standards, making it a world-unique solution that offers four-in-one protection against moisture, odour, air pollutants, and dust.
The ThinC!- climate manager is designed to ensure a safe climate, clean and conditioned air, reduced dust, and neutralised unpleasant odours in any room. With easy handling and intelligent control of humidity and odour neutralisation, all ThinC! models provide automatic control of the room’s air, maintaining it at the right level with the help of a humidistat and an intensity control.
The VPR dehumidifiers are an excellent choice for galleries, exhibition halls, libraries, or classic car garages due to their exclusive design and stylish appearance. These dehumidifiers are precisely designed to protect and preserve valuable objects. All VPR models automatically control humidity to an optimum level, ensuring that corrosion, condensation, and mould have no chance.
The units are designed for wall mounting and are equipped with elegant front stage diaphragms that ensure an ideal space circulation of the exiting dry air. For perfect optical integration of the VPR dehumidifier in their individual operational environment, the intent panel is available on request in virtually any material and colour variation.
The DH 60 VPR is specifically designed for large rooms or halls and is equipped with a strong, silent centrifugal fan that guarantees high-performance air circulation. The system boasts a robust steel construction with durable powder coating, and the evaporator and condenser are protected by a polyester coating against corrosion.
The Value-Protection-Range from Trotec: Best climate for anything of value!
- Active climate management wit 4-in-1 protection function against humidity, odour, air pollutants and dust
- Professional quality ‘made in Germany’- original Trotec fabrication
- Specially designed to maintain the value of precious exhibits , objects and movables
- Perfect dehumidification even at low temperatures from 0°C
- Two -component filter for dust and soot- especially for garages
- Air filters for dust and for air purification from pollen and allergens
- High quality industrial ionizer for effective odour neutralization
- Corrosion-protected construction
- Hygrostat-controlled automatic operation
- Efficient hot gas defrosting
- Integrated condensate pump
- Dehumidification performance: approx. 104 l/24hrs
- Suitable for room sizes up to max: 675 m³
- Voltage: 230V
- Electricity: 7.5 A
- Starting current: 30 A
- Safeguarding: 16 A
- Power connector: CEE 7/7, length 2 m
- Power consumption: 1.2 kW
- Heat emission: 3.5 kW
- Refrigerant: R-407C
- Amount of air free discharge (Stage 1|2): 745 m³/h | 1,065 m³/h
- Noise level (at 3 m distance): 54 dB (A)
- Working environment temperature: 0 up to 40 °C
- Working environment humidity max.:90 % RH
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 280 x 1255 x 690 mm
- Weight: 90 kg
- Condensate discharge connection: 10 mm
Delivery includes a standard filter for dust and pollen, as well as a combination filter for dust and soot.