DL200H Professional Datalogger Anthracite
Professional data logger for tamper-proof logging of climate data. Professional software with extensive functions included!
The ideal climate monitoring solution
With the two internal sensors of this data logger, air temperature, dew point as well as relative and absolute humidity can be recorded and recorded in parallel.
For this reason the DL200H is ideally suited for climate monitoring in buildings, data centres, museums or storage rooms and for the control of climate-sensitive processes in industrial production.
- 100% Trotec – Maintenance-free quality measuring instrument “made in Germany“
- Tamper-proof data acquisition and documentation
- Ideal for long-term measurements
- Memory for up to 3,200,000 measured values
- Parallel recording of up to 20 separate measurement channels
- Network function
- Low power consumption
- Flexible power supply via battery or USB – optionally with PoE also via LAN
- Timer function, variable measuring intervals, alarm function for each measuring channel
- Three-line LCD for measured value display
- Includes professional software
- Principle: NTC
- Measuring range: -20 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.3 ° C (0 … 40 ° C), otherwise 0.5 ° C
- Display resolution: 0.1 ° C
- Principle: capacitive
- Measuring range: 10 to 95% RH.
- Accuracy: ± 2% RH.
- Display resolution: 0.5% RH.
- Data memory: integrated flash memory with 16 MB memory capacity (approx. 3.200.000 measured values)
- Data recording: up to 20 measurement channels in parallel
- LC display: B 90 x H 64 mm
- Housing: plastic
- Dimensions: L 166 x W 32 x H 78 mm
- Weight: approx. 250 g
- Interfaces: USB, LAN
- Four LR6 AA batteries with a battery life of> 1 year
- External power supply via USB or LAN (optional PoE version)
- Measuring device
- CD-ROM with PC software for graphical and numerical display of the measured value evaluation and operating instructions
- USB connection cable