Fast, effective and draft-free heat without dust combustion
Instead of conventional heating wire technology, the TDS 20 M uses an advanced PTC ceramic heating element for air heating. PTC advantage over heating wires: longer service life, less sensitive technology, faster heating, process-related overheating protection – and no dust combustion during the heating process, making this ceramic heater perfect for allergy sufferers.
Due to the smooth-running fan and the large heating surface, you can also benefit from a pleasant, homogeneous draft-free flow of hot air – and this generally also in a quieter manner. As an additional safety feature, the integrated ceramic heating element also increases the stability of this heating fan because of the design.
With two separately switchable heating stages, the TDS 20 M can be variably set to a heating operation of 1.5 kW or 3 kW of heating capacity, thus ensuring a pleasant warmth in cool rooms when combined with its powerful axial fan.
- Ceramic PTC heating coil instead of conventional heating wires
- Multi-stage temperature control with two heating stages
- Overheat protection
- Blower motor with thermal protection
- Heat without condensation and oxygen consumption- ideal for heating indoor spaces
- Durable, sturdy and quiet
- Easy to transport and operate
- Automobile workshops
- Construction sites
- Installation works
- Warehouses and laboratories
- and many more..