As a modern radiant heater, it produces direct heat according to the natural principle of the sun. Because it converts a large part of the energy used into direct heat, the infrared emitter is particularly energy efficient compared to a hot air blower. With its 800 W power, the small IRS 800 E heats its immediate environment quickly and economically.
It has a decisive advantage over its great role models: It stands without drilling or doweling just where you want warmth. In this way, the IRS 800 E can provide heat even where wall heaters often can not reach, for example under the table on the terrace. And do not worry: If one of the invited guests should overturn the auxiliary heater, the anti-tipper switch, which switches off the device when it falls over, will pick up.
In addition, the heater is ideal as a standby heating solution, because it can be used anywhere, where punctual heat is needed: on the balcony, on the workbench outdoors, under umbrellas or awnings, on the uncovered terrace. In the end, only a socket is required for the device to function.
Benefits for the practice:
- Infrared heat without preheating
- Uniform and targeted heat distribution
- Clean, condensation-free, odourless and without noise
- No dust raising, therefore suitable for allergy sufferers
- 2 heat settings, up to 800 W heating power
- 2 quartz elements
- Tilt protection switch integrated in the bottom of the device
- Easy to transport and operate
- Energy efficient
The ErP table for this heater can be found in the download area …