Infrared Heating Panel TIH 350+
For specific masonry drying in new and old buildings or after water damage
The professional infrared heating panel TIH 350+ is ideal for the specific drying of wall surfaces in new buildings or after water damage. The TIH 350+ is an optimum solution especially for drying masonry moisture after moisture damage, as the moisture in such cases is often concentrated in areas close to the floor or in the ceiling. Just as wide as the TIH 650+, the TIH 350+ covers a large drying area, but is barely half as high. Due to the more compact heating surface, their energy consumption is also reduced in comparison, which can be determined by means of an integrated consumption meter MID-compliant.
- Single horizontal floor installation of the TIH 350+ by mounting the supplied feet.
- With the help of optional stacking handles, you can also use two or more TIH 350+ in batch mode.
- Single horizontal floor installation of the TIH 650+ by mounting the supplied feet.
- Individual vertical floor installation of the TIH 350+ by mounting the supplied feet.
- Single vertical floor installation of the TIH 650+ by mounting the supplied feet.
- Floor installation of the TIH 650+ by mounting the supplied feet and above – by connecting with stacking handles – an installed stacking system. TIH 650+ and TIH 350+ can be combined as desired in the stack.
- Floor installation of the TIH 350+ and above – via connection with stacking handles – an installed stacking system. Also in this variant, TIH 650+ and TIH 350+ can be combined in the stack as desired.
- With the optionally available mounting post connection set and the mounting post mounting clamp set, the TIH 650+ can also be attached to commercially available mounting posts for targeted surface drying of higher areas.
- Likewise, the TIH 350+ can be installed on mounting supports via an optionally available connection set and mounting clamps.
- Professional Quality “Made in Germany” – Original Trotec Manufacturing
- High quality infrared heating panel with true 350 watts of heating power
- Innovative materials enable even heat distribution over the entire surface
- Rear insulation ensures maximum energy efficiency and optimal object-oriented radiation performance
- Highly efficient heating process with environmentally friendly IR-C radiation for fast masonry drying
- Heat transport via light waves – direct object heating without convective loss
- Clean heat – no noise, no smell, no condensate, no oxygen consumption
- Fast and stable stacking
- Multi-stackable in combination with TIH 650+ IR heating plate
- Robust aluminum composite construction with high torsional rigidity in maintenance-free Trotec quality
- Tool-free mountable feet
- Embedded base transport bracket
- Integrated energy consumption meter (MID-compliant)
- Heating power: 350 watts
- Area of effect: 0.46 m²
- Supply voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Plug type: CEE 7/7
- Dimensions (L x W x H – without feet): 36 x 1370 x 367 mm
- Mobility: portable
- Cable length: 3 m
- Overheating protection
- Protection class: IP44
- Weight: 6.5 kg