Infrared Heating Panel TIH 650+
Available on back-order
For masonry drying in new buildings or in the water damage and old building renovation
The professional infrared heating plate TIH 650 is ideal for drying the surface of walls in new buildings or after water damage. In particular solid masonry can be dried faster compared to classical dehumidification.
A requirement for an effective drying process, however, is a uniform heat distribution over the entire surface of the heating plate. In contrast to conventional infrared hotplates, which often only achieve inhomogeneous heat propagation, an innovative material mix in the TIH 650+ guarantees an absolutely uniform radiant power and thus heat distribution over the entire surface of the hotplate, which is additionally insulated on the back side and therefore optimal object-oriented radiation performance as well maximum energy efficiency guaranteed.
Available on back-order
- Single horizontal floor installation of the TIH 350+ by mounting the supplied feet.
- With the help of optional stacking handles, you can also use two or more TIH 350+ in batch mode.
- Single horizontal floor installation of the TIH 650+ by mounting the supplied feet.
- Single vertical floor installation of the TIH 350+ by mounting the supplied feet.
- Einzelne senkrechte Bodenaufstellung der TIH 650+ mittels Montage der mitgelieferten Standfüße.
- Floor installation of the TIH 650+ by mounting the supplied feet and above – via connection with stacking handles – an installed stacking system. TIH 650+ and TIH 350+ can be combined as desired in the stack.
- Floor installation of the TIH 350+ and above – via connection with stacking handles – an installed stacking system. In this variant too, TIH 650+ and TIH 350+ can be combined in the stack as desired.
- The TIH 650+ can also be attached to commercially available mounting supports for targeted surface drying of higher areas using the optionally available mounting post connection set and the mounting post mounting clamp set.
- Likewise, the TIH 350+ can be installed on mounting supports via an optionally available connection set and mounting clamps.
- Professional quality “Made in Germany” – Original Trotec manufacture
- High-quality infrared heating plate with true 650 watts of heating power
- Innovative materials enable even heat distribution over the entire surface
- Rear insulation ensures maximum energy efficiency and optimal object-oriented radiation performance
- Highly efficient heating process with environmentally friendly IR-C radiation for fast masonry drying
- Heat transport via light waves – direct object heating without convective loss
- Clean warmth – without noise, odour, condensate, oxygen consumption
- Fast and stable stackable
- Multi-stackable in combined use with IR heating plate TIH 350+
- Robust aluminum composite construction with high torsional rigidity in maintenance-free Trotec quality
- Tool-free mountable feet
- Embedded base transport bracket
- Integrated energy consumption meter (MID compliant)
- Heating capacity: 650 Watt
- Effective area: 0,85 m²
- Supply voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Plug: CEE 7/7
- Dimension (L x W x H – without feet): 36 x 1370 x 625 mm
- Mobility: portable
- Cabel length: 3 m
- Overheating protection
- IP protection marking: IP44
- Weight: 10,7 kg