Thanks to 3 modern quartz heating rods and the 3 heating stages with 650, 1,300 and 2,000 W, it meets every requirement and can be precisely adjusted thanks to the adjustable angle of inclination.
The IR 2000 S provides the ideal conditions for a longer stay on the terraces, as it is flexible for outdoor use. In addition to an ‘off’ stage, the radiant heater has three heat stages with 650 W, 1,300 W and 2,000 W, with which it meets every individual requirement. The heaters can be easily adjusted using the practical pull switch.
The IR 2000 S can be quickly and easily attached to the wall and the attractively designed housing is splash-proof according to protection class IP34.
- Infrared heat without preheating
- Homogenuous and targeted heat distribution
- Clean, condensation-free, odorless and without any noise
- No dust swirling, therefore suitable for allergy sufferers
- 3 heat settings, up to 2,000 watts
- 3 quartz elements
- Splash protection class IP34
- Suitable for wet areas
- Adjustable angle of inclination – with large effect field
- Suitable for wall mounting
- Flexible for outdoor use
- Integrated suspension
- Energy efficient