Jigsaw PJSS 12-230V
Probably no other oscillating saw of this class combines as many practical advantages as the PJSS 12-230V from Trotec. The successful combination of a powerful 850 W motor with high running stability, a 4-fold swing stroke, an electronic stroke number preselection and a lot of further elaborate details characterise this jigsaw as the best recommendation for the professional use of time during demanding projects and complex renovations.
The PJSS 12-230V impresses with a speed range of 0 to 3,000 min-1, which allows the number of cuts to be dosed precisely for each material. An integrated switch lock also allows you to switch to continuous operation for maximum saw progress, with cutting depths of up to 80 mm, aluminium up to 12 mm and metal up to 8 mm.
- Powerful 850 W motor with high running stability for vibration-free working
- 4-position switch for optimal saw progress: Three pendulum stages plus fine cut stage
- Connectable laser guide light for marking the cutting line
- Adjustment wheel stroke preselection for material-specific work
- Steel base plate with removable glide shoe – for miter cuts can be swiveled on both sides in 15° steps up to 45°
- 2 blower functions: Blow for chip-free cutting line and aspiration for dust-free working
- Keyless chuck for tool-less blade change in seconds
- Anti-splintering device for tear-free cuts
- Built-in LED working light
- Switch lock for continuous operation
- Rubber softgrip inserts for extra good grip