Jigsaw PJSS 13-230V
Knob handle jigsaws like the PJSS 13-230V are regarded as the unquestioned favourites of carpenters. Due to the classical rod shape with knob handle and deeper guidance point, this jigsaw can be guided very precisely even in curves, because the hand can be placed close to the housing and close to the saw blade.
The knob-design of the PJSS 13-230V is especially useful when sawing upside down or from below, since there is no interference by a frame. The jigsaw insert below the workpiece also offers the advantage that you can achieve an absolutely tear-free surface on the top of the workpiece and at the same time have a good view of the cutting process. In addition, Knob handle jigsaw such as the PJSS 13-230V can be optimally ambiguous, Which not only allows particularly precise curve cuts, but also allows longer fatigue-free work.
- Powerful 850 W motor with high running stability for vibration-free working
- 4-position switch for optimal saw progress: Three pendulum stages plus fine cut stage
- Connectable laser guide light for marking the cutting line
- Infinitely variable stroke rate control with switch for safe work
- Steel base plate with removable glide shoe – for miter cuts can be swiveled on both sides in 15° steps up to 45°
- 2 blower functions: Blow for chip-free cutting line and aspiration for dust-free working
- Keyless chuck for tool-less blade change in seconds
- Anti-splintering device for tear-free cuts
- Built-in LED working light
- Rubber softgrip inserts for extra good grip