OZ-ONE – the name says it all: The first ozone measuring device that makes professional ozone measurement mobile in a new dimension affordable.
The OZ-ONE is characterized by very low cross-sensitivity to other gases or VOCs and convinces by fast measurement results with high accuracy even at very low ozone concentrations.
Many built-in features, such as ozone zeroing, the short-term and time-weighted average reference value option, and the switchable value display from ppm to μg / m³, make the responsive OZ-ONE an indispensable helper for accurate ozone load measurements.
In addition, this device is also a compact portable environmental measuring unit, with which also air temperature and humidity can be determined or dew point and wet bulb temperature can be calculated. At a glance, the dual display of this meter always shows you two readings at the same time.
For long-term measurements, the OZ-ONE can also be mounted on a tripod. In addition, the meter accommodates a mini-USB port as well as a 9 V hollow socket, so that a permanent mains operation is possible via these interfaces as an alternative to the battery insert. Last but not least, a power bank can also be connected to the mini USB port of the OZ-ONE if needed.
Benefits for the practice:
- Fast and accurate detection of even very low ozone concentrations
- Ozone reading in ppm or μg / m³
- Fast reaction time
- Low cross sensitivity to VOCs
- Ozone nullification function
- Ozone reference measurement (STEL / TWA)
- Atmospheric pressure offset for high-precision standard cubic meter measurements
- Measurement of air temperature and humidity
- Calculation of dew point and wet bulb temperature
- Offset setting for air temperature and humidity
- Data Hold, Min, Max and Alarm functions
- Display lighting
- ¼-inch thread for tripod mount
- In addition to battery and mains operation for continuous measurements possible
- Energy-saving car shutdown
- Including calibration certificate
The ozone meter OZ-ONE offers a variety of applications:
- Workplace measurements in industry and trade
- Environmental analysis
- Review of production environments
- Limit value controls after the use of ozone generators for odor neutralization or
- Disinfection, for example in the hotel industry, the treatment of drinking water and in the fire and
- Water damage restoration
Accuracy | relative humidity (%):
- (± 5% RH (at 0% RH to 10% RH)); Accuracy (%): (5%)
- (± 3% RH (at 10% RH to 70% RH)); Accuracy (%): (3%)
- (± 5% rh (at 70% rh to 99.9% rh)); Accuracy (%): (5%)
- Dimensions (LxWxH) in mm: 290x110x80
- Weight in kg: 0.185
- Measuring device
- Operation manual
- Calibration certificate
- Transport bag