Professional data logger DL200D Anthracite
The DL 200 D professional data logger has, in addition to the standard climatic data, temperature and humidity, to measure the relative and the absolute air pressure.
In addition to climate information on air temperature and humidity, the integrated sensor technology of the DL200D also records the current air pressure values.
Thanks to the flexible combination of real-time data display, long-term recording and logging of all measured values even in network operation, the DL200D is a perfect measurement data collector and an indispensable tool for all precision measurements, especially for calibration laboratories.
- 100% Trotec – Maintenance-free quality measuring instrument “made in Germany“
- Tamper-proof data acquisition and documentation
- Ideal for long-term measurements
- Parallel recording of up to 20 separate measurement channels
- Network function (LAN)
- Low energy consumption
- Flexible power supply via battery or USB (PoE optional, a. A.)
- Timer function, variable measuring intervals, alarm function for each measuring channel
- Three-line LCD for measured value display
- Includes professional software
- Principle: NTC
- Measuring range: -20 ° C to + 50 ° C
- Accuracy: ± 0.3 ° C (0 … 40 ° C), otherwise 0.5 ° C
- Display Resolution: 0.1 ° C
- Principle: capacitive
- Measuring range: 10 to 95% RH.
- Accuracy: ± 2% r.F.
- Display resolution: 0.5% r.F.
- Measuring range: 300 to 1,300 hPa (absolute air pressure)
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 hPa
- Display resolution: 0.1 hPa
- Data memory: integrated flash memory with 16 MB memory capacity (approx. 3.200.000 measured values)
- Data recording: up to 20 channels in parallel
- LC display: B 90 x H 64 mm
- Housing: plastic
- Dimensions: L 166 x W 32 x H 78 mm
- Weight: approx. 250 g
- Interfaces: USB, LAN
- Connections for ext. Transducer: 2 x 3.5 mm jack (sensors) and 2 x BNC connectors (electrodes)
- 4 x LR6 AA Mignon batteries
- External power supply via USB