The HEPA H14 virus filter was specially developed by Trotec for the TAC V+ll it offers 10 times higher separation than the conventional H13 filters. They are suitable for use in operating theatres and comparable hygiene-sensitive areas.
Benefits for practice:
- Permanent air pollution control, virus and fine dust filtering in work zones
- Unique in the world: Automatic filter regeneration through thermal virus decontamination of the specially developed, heat-resistant high-performance H14 class HEPA filter in accordance with EN 1822 ISO with a degree of separation of 99.995% and a particle size of 0.1 to 0.2 μm
- “Plug & Play” – set up, plug in, switch on, done. Room filtration independent of existing air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Effective air filtration with F7 prefilter and H14 HEPA main filter
- Air is cleaned using mechanical filter technology without generating dangerous ions, ozone or UV radiation.
- Flowstop Discharge cover allow the clean air to be flooded into the desired air zones required
- Simple operation: Fully automatic, low-maintenance round-the-clock operation
- Resource-saving: 100% environmentally friendly, no chemicals, no installation effort
- High-quality : original Trotec production, special virus filter with individual test and test certificates
- Flexible placement: Always set up the mobile TAC V + II where it is needed
THE TAC V+ WAS DEVELOPED EXPLICITLY FOR FILTERING OUT VIRUS AEROSOLS INDOORS!
6 air changes suitable for rooms sized up to 80 m² / 200m³
FIELDS OF APPLICATION:
Conference rooms, offices, schools, restaurants, shops, fitness, studios, hospitals, medical practices, and waiting rooms.
■ The TAC V+ is equipped with a high flow filter of up to 1,200 [m3 / h].
■ Provides separation efficiency of 99.995% for particle sizes of 0.1 to 0.2um.
■ Combination of filtration & decontamination technology.
■ Fully automatic and low-maintenance operation.
■ Mobile carriage makes the unit easy to relocate.
■ The powerful air circulating fan, combined with the integrated F7 pre-filter system and H14 HEPA filter, guarantees to separate airborne germs, viruses and dust, bacteria, spores or microfibres.
■ Automatic filter regeneration due to thermal virus decontamination – self-cleaning function inactivating all viruses at regular intervals within 30 minutes.
■ Integrated dual intake air duct via an integral silencer – ideal for noise-sensitive areas.
■ Lower long-term maintenance costs result in longer filter lifetimes, fewer changes.
■ 100% environmentally friendly.
■ Stainless steel version for hygiene-sensitive areas.
“If you run this system [TAC V+] continuously, no one will manage to generate an aerosol concentration of an infectious level.”
Prof. Dr. Kähler University of the German Federal Armed Forces in Munich