Room air purifier TAC M
£3,311.00 – £3,311.20
The TAC M zone air purifier is an innovative solution for establishing clean air zones low in viruses and pollutants wherever they are needed – all that is needed is a power connection. Wherever this mobile air purifier is placed, it creates a “clean zone area” of up to 320 cubic metres in volume, flushed with clean, filtered clean air, depending on the required air exchange rate.
TAC M enables large-volume intake of polluted room air with effective H14 high-performance filtration according to EN 1822 (ISO 45H filter ISO 29463) and flexibly adjustable flushing of the zone, free of aerosol particles.
£3,311.00 – £3,311.20
- Protects customers, patients, guests and employees by significantly reducing the risk of infection
- Protects employees from fine dust pollution in the workplace
- Protects material, electronics and machines from dirt and dust-related malfunctions
- Simple operation: Commissioning the TAC M requires only a few simple steps. Timer, operating hours counter, filter level warning indicators and operating switch are installed in a shock-protected manner.Uniform clean air distribution: The specific lamella characteristic of the DualDecon discharge tower with its vertical directivity ensures a uniform, zone-filling flushing with filtered clean air. Using optionally available flow-stop panels, individual discharge sides can also be blocked, e.g. in the case of discharge direction on the wall side. Robust and mobile: Thanks to stable wheels and an adjustable push handle, the robustly constructed room air purifier is ideal for quickly changing the place of use. Simply set it up, connect it to the mains and start the air purification process.
- Permanent air purification and virus filtering in zones with high public traffic or densely occupied occupied zones (fine aerosols containing infectious viruses such as SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV or SARS-CoV-2/Covid-19 or influenza are filtered out with the class H14 filter according to EN 1822 ISO)
- Permanent air purification, virus and fine dust filtering in work zones with increased fine dust pollution
- „Clean-Zones-Areas“: Establish safe occupied and working zones with virus-free filtered breathing air – individually dimensioned according to the number of units and people as well as the set air exchange rate.
- „Plug & Play“ – Set up, plug in, switch on, done. Room filtration independent of existing air conditioning and ventilation systems
- Effective air filtration with F7 pre-filter and H14 HEPA main filter
- Discharge directions adjustable via flowstop orifice plate for demand-led flooding of the clean air into the desired clean air zones
- Optimally matched system components for flexible applications in the areas of virus and dust protection
- Simple operation: fully automatic, low-maintenance round-the-clock operation
- Resource-saving: 100 % environmentally friendly, no chemicals, no installation effort
- High-quality materials and workmanship: “Made in Germany” – original Trotec manufacture, special virus filter with individual testing and test certificate.
- Investment-saving: Maximum profitability through loss-free air purification directly at the installation site
- Flexible placement: Always place the mobile TAC M where it is needed at the moment