Sabre Saw PRCS 10-850
Owners of a PRCS 10-850 are fine in every respect, because this innovative reciprocating saw not only impresses with its 850 watt motor for powerful cuts with a 28 mm deep pendulum stroke.
Above all, the multi-adjustability of the handle and saw blade is uniquely user-friendly: On the one hand, the PRCS 10-850 has three 90° adjustable snap-in positions for the saw head. Simply unlock, turn to the desired working position and securely click into place again. On the other hand, the saw blade can also be turned by 180° when the handle is turned.
- Stroke rate control via switch lever
- Preselectable stroke rate limitation for material-specific work
- Quick-release chuck for tool-free saw blade changes in seconds
- The saw head, which can be rotated 3 times, always allows optimum access to the work piece
- Control handle in bow design with softgrip inlays
- Rubberized grip zone in the front area for an extra good grip
- Optimally balanced weight-to-size ratio for easy and effective handling
- Built-in LED work light
- Suitable for standard saw blades with an S-shaft