With its powerful and maintenance-free 900 watt motor, the clear water submersible pump TWP 9005 E transports clear or slightly polluted water with particles up to 5 millimetres in size. Impressively fast, the submersible pump drains flooded cellars and laundry rooms dry, pumps swimming pools in no time and makes a good figure even as a normal clear water pump when pumping over full cisterns or rain barrels. An integrated backflow stop prevents the hose from running out after decommissioning and shortens the re-priming time when restarting.
Only 3 mm residual water level – just wipe up and done!
The clear water pump is also ideally suited to quickly and thoroughly dry flat flooded surfaces in cellars and swimming pools, for example. Because the flat suctioning TWP 9005 E already reaches a water level of only 80 mm to start the impeller inside, then the device pumps on a straight surface even dries up to a residual water level of only 3 mm.
The waterproof encapsulated and impact-resistant plastic housing of the device is suitable for underwater use up to 7 meters depth. The pump is also well equipped for lengthy operations, as it is equipped with an integrated thermal protection circuit for overheating. The high-quality ceramic mechanical seal and a low-wear shaft also ensure extreme longevity.
Convincingly easy handling of the TWP 9005 E
Thanks to the infinitely lockable float switch, the TWP 9005 E works very simply. Depending on the defined level of the water level, this ensures the automatic switching on and off of the device. The dry run protection increases the flexibility in automatic operation. Manual operation in low water levels is also possible by locking the float switch horizontally in the continuous operating position.
The practical, integrated float switch is used for level control of the water level in the empty or empty tank. In automatic mode, the pump automatically switches on and off according to the height of the float switch. In continuous operation, this pump allows a flat suction up to 3 mm residual water level.
The sturdy ergonomic carrying handle facilitates transport in the garden or any other place of use and improves the handling of the compact device. It also serves as a suspension of the pump on the supplied nylon rope, for example, to allow it down in swimming pools. Universal connections on the angle adapter for 25 mm and 32 mm inner diameter as well as 1 / 1½ and 1¼ threaded connections enable easy coupling with other hose connections. The angle adapter can be adjusted as required, so that hoses and pipes can also run parallel to the floor. The 10-meter power cord offers flexibility and a wide range of action.
Brand quality plus price advantage
Reliable, powerful and suitable for a wide variety of applications in clear water: these are the quality features of the clear water submersible pumps from Trotec. Thanks to their power, they have coped with all the demands you place on them. HighPerformance in every respect, because Trotec stands for brand quality and professional solutions with an excellent price-performance ratio!
Benefits in practice:
- Powerful 900 watts of power for pumping up to 14,000 liters per hour
- The maximum static height is 11.5 m
- Ideal for dewatering flat surfaces and to pump out, e.g. for swimming pools, cellar rooms, leakage in washing machines
- For effortless pumping out of clear water with up to 5 mm floating particles
- Extremely durable due to ceramic mechanical seal
- Maintenance-free motor with integrated thermal protection circuit in case of overheating
- Automatic switching on and off thanks to the infinitely adjustable float switch
- Dry running protection in automatic mode
- Fixing possibility of the float switch for continuous operation
- Flat suction up to 3 mm with wicks-dry result
- IPX8 protection marking – protected against water infiltrate during immersion
- Universal connection for flexible connection options
- Reflux stop prevents backflow
- Large ergonomic carrying handle – suitable for fastening the drainage cable
The submersible pump TWP 9005 E is available as a complete set with reducing adapter (including pre-installed reflux stop and sealing ring), angle adapter, 12 m long nylon rope and 10 m long power cable. Hoses or pipes with 25/32 mm inner diameter and 1 / 1½ and 1¼ threaded connections can be flexibly connected to the pump.