The TWP 4025 E submerged waste water pump with a power consumption of 400 watts per hour, reliably feeds up to 7,500 litres of polluted water up to a discharge height of 5 meters. Flooded cellars and residential areas are quickly cleared, construction and drainage pits can be effectively pumped out as well as pond water, basins or cisterns. The extraction of water from lakes, ponds and rivers for lawn sprinklers or complex irrigation systems can be done quickly and simply thanks to its high conveying capacity. The TWP 4025 E submersible pump is also suitable for transporting clear water.
Robust and durable quality
The TWP 4025 E is also perfectly equipped for long-term applications, for the device comes with both a maintenance-free motor and an integrated thermal protection circuit. Furthermore, the high-quality ceramic face seal and a low-wear shaft ensure extreme durability.
The watertight (encapsulation) and impact-resistant plastic housing of the TWP 4025 E is suitable for underwater application to an immersion depth of 5 metres. The robust pump can be put into operation as of a water level of only 90 mm. Once switched on, the device pumps off the waste water until reaching a residual water level of 35 mm.
With a pump height of up to 5 metres, the pump is able to transport water from a flooded basement to the next higher floor and thus out of the house.
The TWP 4025 E combines functional variety with easy handling
The steplessly lockable float switch of the TWP 4025 E offers the option to choose between automatic and manual continuous operation. In automatic mode, the device is switched on or off depending on the preselected water level, while the dry run protection stops pump operation automatically if the water level drops too low. If, however, the float switch is locked horizontally in the position for permanent operation, the device will operate in continuous mode.
With universal connections for inner diameters of 25 mm and 32 mm as well as with threaded connectors of 1 and 1½ further hose and also pipe connections can be established conveniently. The elbow’s position can be set to various positions as desired so that it is possible for hoses and pipes to run parallel to the ground. The stable, ergonomic carrying handle additionally facilitates the handling of the compact submerged waste water pump and can also be used for suspending the device at the supplied nylon cord. Thanks to a 10 metre connecting cable the pump can be quickly installed, and using the suspension cord the pump can be easily lowered into the water and raised again when required.
Brand quality plus cost-efficiency
Reliable, powerful and suited for the most challenging fields of application: those are some of the quality features of Trotec’s submerged waste water pumps. Thanks to their high capacity they are able to withstand the most extreme conditions. HighPerformance for demanding applications – after all, Trotec stands for brand quality and professional solutions with an excellent value-for-money ratio!
- Impressive 400 watts of power for pumping up to 7,500 litres per hour from a depth of 5 m
- Ideally suited for water withdrawal as well as for recirculation and suction of water e.g. for swimming pools, basements, rain barrels, garden ponds, small building pits, flooding
- For effortless pumping of clear and waste water containing dirt and suspended particles sized up to 25 mm
- Extremely durable due to ceramic face seal
- Maintenance-free motor with integrated thermal protection circuit activated by overheating of the device
- Automatic switch-on/-off due to steplessly adjustable float switch
- Dry run protection during automatic operation
- Fixing option for the float switch during automatic operation
- IPX8 type of protection – protected against the ingress of water upon immersion
- Universal connection for flexible coupling
- Large ergonomic carrying handle – suitable for fastening the lowering cable
Accessories scope of delivery
The submersible pump TWP 4025 E is available as a complete set with reducer adapter, angle adapter, 12 m long nylon cord and 10 m long power cord. Tubes or pipes with 25/32 mm internal diameter and 1 “/ 1½” threaded connections can be flexibly connected to the pump.