Air cleaning and dust control made easy
The lightweight TAC 750 E is the ideal solution for small construction sites and air cleaning in surrounding rooms. As the lightest in its class the TAC 750 E can easily be transported from one construction site to another.
With the filter program available you can flexibly use the TAC 750 E as a two-staged filter system for air cleaning at construction rooms or the overspray exhaustion at airless or pressure applications.
TAC 750 E is designed to trap and destroy 99.97% of airborne bacteria and viruses through HEPA filters as well as monitor high dust polluted rooms.
The infinite air volume regulation enables an energy-efficient adjustment of the fan performance to the required air change rate for the respective construction area.
With its robust ABS housing and shock absorber perfect for heavy environments, this unit may also b 100% recycled after use.
Benefits in practice:
- With optionally available H13 or H14 filter for filtering pollen, mould spores, fine dust, bacteria and viruses suitable for a wide range of applications
- Flexible applicable filter system for dust and overspray suction
- Strong performance premium fan
- Variable air volume setting
- Snap locks for easy filter replacement
- Compact dimensions – fits comfortably in every car boot
- Several hose diameters connectable
- Air volume max. (without filter): 750 m³/h
- Air volume max. (Filter G4): 680 m³/h
- Air volume max. (Filter G4 & H13): 290 m³/h
- vacuum max.: 720 Pa
- Dust class (according to DIN EN 60335-2-69): H
- Stage less air volume setting
- Motor power: 120 Watt
- Supply voltage: 230 V / 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: 1.0 A
- Power connector/ Power cable: CEE 7/7 / H05RN-F, length 3 m
- Sound level max. (distance 1 m): 77 dB (A)
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 315 x 430 x 430 mm
- Weight (empty/full): 6.0 / 7.5 kg
- Mobility: portable