This has several advantages over heating wires: Longer service life, less sensitive technology, faster and, above all, more uniform heating as well as process-related overheating protection. In addition, no dust is burned during the heating process, which is not only beneficial for allergic persons.
Warm air flows homogeneously and without draft through the room to be heated, thanks to the powerful fan and the large heating surface. As a rule, this happens in a quieter way than usual. But the integrated ceramic heating element can do even more: due to the design, it increases the standing stability of the heating fan.
The temperature is controlled according to your requirements and is infinitely variable via the integrated thermostat. With the help of the two separately switchable heating stages, the TDS 10 C can be variably set to an operation of 1 kW or 2 kW. For use as a fan without heating function, the ceramic fan heater can be used in pure fan operation thanks to the cold air stage.
- Development, design, manufacturing: 100% Trotec
- Durable, ceramic PTC heating battery
- Multi-stage temperature control with two heat settings plus separate cold air stage
- Integrated thermostat for constant hot air flow
- Overheating protection
- Fanmotor with thermal protection
- Condensate-free heat without oxygen consumption – ideal for indoor heating
- Robust metal housing in bright red
- Durable, sturdy and quiet
- Easy to transport and operate
- Protected embedded controls
- Building container
- Market stalls
- and many more…