The built-in PTC ceramic heating element has several advantages over heating wires. The service life is longer, the technology is less sensitive. In addition, the heating of the room is quick and homogeneous and this is due to a process-related overheating protection. The quality of the air does not diminish as the heating process does not burn dust – which also benefits allergy sufferers.
Thanks to the powerful fan and the large heating surface, the draft-free and homogenous hot air can circulate ideally in the room. Due to the design, the integrated ceramic heating element also increases the stability of the heating fan – and this in a comparatively quiet operation.
The temperature is controlled according to current requirements and infinitely variable via the integrated thermostat. With the help of the two separately switchable heating stages, the TDS 20 C can be variably set to an operation of 1.5 kW or 3 kW. For use as a fan without heating function, the ceramic fan heater can be used in pure fan operation thanks to the cold air stage.
- Development, design, manufacturing: 100% Trotec
- Durable, ceramic PTC heating battery
- Multi-stage temperature control with two heat settings plus separate cold air stage
- Integrated thermostat for constant hot air flow
- Overheating protection
- Fan motor with thermal protection
- Condensed heat without oxygen consumption – ideal for indoor heating
- Robust metal housing in signal red
- Durable, sturdy and quiet
- Easy to transport and operate
- Protected embedded controls
- Warehouse and workshop
- Building container
- Market stalls
- Work halls
- Assembly work
- and many more…