In comparison to direct fired gas or oil heaters, the electric fan heaters of the TDS series don’t consume oxygen or produce combustion gases. Because of that this devices can be used everywhere, especially for temperature control of unheated interiors.
The possibility for wall mounting or installation under the ceiling open wide range of application possibilities, e.g. for heating of building container, marketplaces, greenhouses, small storages, garages, workshops, boathouses or at installation applications.
Benefits for practice:
- Multi-stage temperature control
- Integrated thermostat for a constant flow of hot air
- Overheating protection
- 10% more power compared to competitive models (5.5 kW)
- Fan motor with thermal protection
- Condensation-free heat – no oxygen consumption – therefore ideally suited for interior heating
- Wall or ceiling mounting possible – bracket is available as an accessory
- Air baffle installed as standard to optimize heat dissipation (guarantees maximum efficiency)
- Fan run-on function to cool down the components
Possible areas of application:
- Construction container
- Market stalls
- Warehouses and work halls
- Boat shed
- and many more..