For use indoors, no inlet or outlet openings are needed, because no oxygen is used in the heating process of the TEH series. Thus, the condensation-free heating air from the TEH electric heaters are perfect for heating non-ventilated rooms – or for accelerating the speed of construction drying when used together with a condenser dryer.
The heating elements of the TEH 30 T model are controlled by a thermostat and only switch on to continuous operation when needed. A red indicator light shows when the heating elements are running.
Here, an overview of the practical benefits of the TEH 30 T:
- Particularly durable steel sheet construction with resistant protective coating
- Flow-optimised chassis for a focussed current of non-turbulent warm air
- Practical stacking groove for stable, space-saving storage and transport
- Minimised outer sleeve heating with double-walled housing model
- Very easy to maintain design
- Robust Trotec ergonomic recessed handles with an inner Grip-Clip, for the best hold while carrying
- Tried and tested German industrial design – protected prototype
- Stackable with equally dimensioned models