TFV 100 Radial Fan
Benefits in practice:
- Extremely robust models with a high flow rate
- Splash proof type A (IP55)
- Deployment also possible in very dusty rooms
- Fan motor situated away from the main air flow
- Can be connected to suction as well as distribution ducts
- Stable characteristic curves and constantly high pressure
Proper room ventilation conducts harmful fumes and substances like paint and varnish vapours, welding smoke, dust particles, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide, carbon dioxide and steam out of the room.
Correct ventilation is not only an important prerequisite for a pleasant working environment, work protection provisions and regulatory directives make it mandatory in many areas.