This innovative highlight is to be found just above the air intake grille at the front of the unit. A total of three LED colours, inform you if the humidity is optimal, very high or very low.
* It lights up blue when the room air humidity drops below 55%.* Green is displayed when the humidity is within the optimum range of between 55 – 70%.* Red signals: Warning! The indoor humidity is over 70%!
The air dehumidification mode is easy to adjust on the low-maintenance control panel with membrane keys and digital display: You can choose between automatic hygrostat with real value-humidity preselection, automatic operation with a preset humidity of 55% and the permanent operation.
Additionally, the TTK 30 E is provided with a whole variety of other features of the Comfort series. These include the laundry drying and the timer function. A child lock protects against accidental change once settings are selected. Moreover, the dehumidifier has a two-stage blower, an overfill protection with auto shut-off, as well as a level warning light when the water tank is full.
Amenities & Features are complemented by a drainage port for unattended continuous operation as well as the integrated, washable air filter – for additional air purification by extraction of dust or animal hair.
Here are some practical advantages at a glance:
- Hygrostat controlled dehumidification Auto modes between 30 and 80% RH in 5% intervals
- Once the desired humidity level is reached, the compressor switches off automatically. The fan continues to run and if levels are exceeded the device is activated automatically.
- Colour LED display of current humidity
- Display of relative humidity
- Laundry drying function
- Timer function with 2 air flow settings
- Level warning light at full water tank
- Overfill protection with auto shutdown
- Convection automatic defrost
- Automatic mode and parental controls
- Connection for external condensate drain
Propane (R290) as environmentally friendly refrigerant in dehumidifiers
Every year, synthetic refrigerants release several million tonnes of environmentally harmful CO2 emissions (greenhouse gases) into the air. Therefore the use of alternative refrigerants is one of our most important goals. By using propane (R290) as refrigerant, this dehumidifier makes a valuable contribution to climate protection.
The natural refrigerant propane (R290) is an organic compound and is a hydrocarbon. In contrast to synthetic refrigerants, environmentally friendly propane (R290) has neither ozone depletion potential (ODP=0) nor a significant greenhouse effect (GWP=3).
Additional plus for the environment: Due to its excellent thermodynamic properties, propane (R290) is a particularly energy-efficient refrigerant and thus additionally reduces your energy costs.