Like almost all dehumidifiers of the Home Comfort series it can run on the automatic hygrostat controlled dehumidification, in which the compressor automatically switches itself off when the desired humidity level is reached, what helps to save energy. The other way around, the device activates again automatically when the humidity value is exceeded. The desired humidity level can be setup with a target of 40, 50 and 60% RH. on the LED display.
Alternatively, the TTK 52 E can also run in the permanent mode also in unattended operation – to keep dry smaller basements or holiday apartments. For this purpose, the device is equipped with a connector for an external condensate drain.
In addition, the overfill protection with auto shut-off and the level warning light when the water tank is full ensure more security. The integrated washable air filter, which provides the additional air purification by the extraction of dust or animal hair, a considerable plus for additional hygiene.
The device is equipped with a practical, retractable transport handle. This and the plug holder on the back of the TTK 52 E enable particularly easy and convenient change of location.
- Control panel with LED lighting
- Extremely easy to use
- Very compact and lightweight device in its performance class
- Integrated plug holder
- Hygrostat-controlled automatic dehumidification with target of 40, 50 or 60% RH
- Once the desired humidity level is reached, the compressor switches off automatically and the fan continues to run. When the humidity level is exceeded the device activates automatically.
- Permanent mode
- Easily accessible air filter, easy to clean. Removes pet hair, lint, fluff, dust and prevents bacterial growths
- Level warning light when the water tank is full
- Overfill protection with auto shutdown
- Automatic defrost
- Connection for external condensate drain
Propane (R290) as environmentally friendly refrigerant in dehumidifiers
Every year, synthetic refrigerants release several million tonnes of environmentally harmful CO2 emissions (greenhouse gases) into the air. Therefore the use of alternative refrigerants is one of our most important goals. By using propane (R290) as refrigerant, this dehumidifier makes a valuable contribution to climate protection.
The natural refrigerant propane (R290) is an organic compound and is a hydrocarbon. In contrast to synthetic refrigerants, environmentally friendly propane (R290) has neither ozone depletion potential (ODP=0) nor a significant greenhouse effect (GWP=3).Additional plus for the environment: Due to its excellent thermodynamic properties, propane (R290) is a particularly energy-efficient refrigerant and thus additionally reduces your energy costs.