Equipped with double-flow centrifugal fans with an extra-large special shaft as well as specially shaped air outlet channels, the drying rate is noticeably increased. The room air is optimally distributed over a wide air flow generated near the ground and helps with damp screed or wet floor coverings.
Especially in the field of carpet cleaning, the accelerated drying brings a decisive advantage – in addition to the time savings: the natural fibers are significantly less distorted, a formation of waves is prevented.
Compared to conventional turbochargers, the TFV 30 offers a 10 percent higher volume flow as well as a 30 percent higher pressure with 30 percent less power consumption. The dual counters, which are installed as standard, inform you about running hours and energy consumption.
The released energy naturally also requires a good hold. Thanks to all-round, anti-skid pedestals, this is always given – even at full power and, of course, in each of the three variably usable installation positions. The underfloor can thus be dried without any worries after a trip with your classic car.
Verpackt sind all die Funktionen im markanten Quader-Design. Die Lagerung sowie der Transport sind dabei komfortabel und platzsparend – stapelbar ist der Turbolüfter ebenfalls. Das Gehäuse bietet mit dem integrierten Kabelaufnehmer, der handlichen Griffstange, den Gummi-Anschlagpuffern und dem schutzvertieften Bedientableau natürlich noch weitere Pluspunkte im Bereich Transport und Lagerung – aber auch Komfort und Sicherheit.
All the features are packed in the striking cuboid design. The storage and transport are comfortable and space-saving – the turbofan is also stackable. With the integrated cable receiver, the handy handlebar, the rubber stop buffers and the protective recessed control panel, the housing offers additional advantages in terms of transport and storage, as well as comfort and safety.
- Development, design, manufacturing: 100% Trotec
- As robust as light polyethylene construction
- Double-flow centrifugal fans with extra large special wave
- All-round, anti-skid base runners
- Multi-stage blower
- Operation and storage possible at several angles
- High energy efficiency, therefore equally powerful and energy-saving
- Motor with quality ball bearing – no one-sided load on the shaft
- Practically optimized German industrial design – protected taste pattern
- MID-compliant dual counter for operating hours and energy consumption
- Air volume level 1: 1,600 m³ / h
- Air volume level 2: 1,850 m³ / h
- Air flow rate 3: 2,200 m³ / h
- Airflow: Blowing out
- Fan stages: 3
- Max. air pressure: 425 Pa
- Max. conveying temperature: 60 ° C
- Connection voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power consumption: 0.85 kW
- Connector type: CEE 7/7
- Cable length: 4 m
- Required fuse: 10 A
- Service socket
- Dual counter for operating hours and energy consumption (MID-compliant)
- Sound level (distance 3 m) Level 1: 73.5 dB (A)
- Sound level (distance 3 m) Level 2: 80.8 dB (A)
- Sound level (distance 3 m) Level 3: 86.2 dB (A)
- Mobility: portable / stackable
- Protection class: IP22
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 426 x 442 x 429 mm
- Weight: 18.5 kg