With its powerful and maintenance-free 400 watt motor, the submerged clear water pump TWP 4005 E transports clear or slightly polluted water with up to 5 millimetre particles. The submersible pump quickly dries flooded cellar rooms and laundry rooms, pumps the pool empty and turns into a normal clean water pump when pumping full cisterns or rain barrels. An integrated backflow stop prevents the hose from draining after shutdown and reduces the time for when restarting.
Only 3 mm residual water level – just clean up and done!
The clear water pump is also ideally suited for fast and thorough drying of flooded surfaces such as in basements and swimming pools. Because the flat-suction TWP 4005 E only requires a water level of 80 mm to start the pump impeller inside, then the device pumps to a residual water level of only 3 mm, given that the ground is level.
The water-tight encapsulated and impact-resistant plastic housing of the device is suitable for an underwater application up to a depth of 7 meters. The pump is also ideally suited for long-term use, since it is equipped with an integrated thermal protection circuit in the event of overheating. The high-quality ceramic mechanical seal and a wear-resistant shaft also ensure extreme longevity.
Convincingly simple handling of the TWP 4005 E
Thanks to the infinitely lockable floating switch, the TWP 4005 E works very simply. Depending on the defined height of the water level, this ensures automatic switching on and off of the unit. The dry-running protection increases the flexibility once again in automatic operation. Manual operation at low water level is also possible by locking the float switch horizontally in the continuous operating position.
The practical, integrated float switch is used for level control of the water level in the container to be unloaded or drained. In automatic mode, the pump automatically switches on and off depending on the height of the float switch. In continuous operation this pump allows a flat suction of up to 3 mm residual water level.
The sturdy ergonomic carrying handle facilitates transport in the garden or any other location and improves the handling of the compact device. It also serves as a suspension for the pump on the supplied nylon cord, for example, to allow it to sink into swimming pools. Universal connections on the angle adapter for 25 mm and 32 mm internal diameters as well as 1 and 1½ threaded connections allow easy coupling with additional hose connections. The angle adapter can be adjusted as desired, so that hoses and pipes can also run parallel to the floor. The 10 m long power cable offers flexibility and a great radius of action.
Trotec quality plus price advantage
Reliable, powerful and suitable for a wide range of applications in clear water: these are quality features of the Trotec clear water submersible pumps. Thanks to their performance, they are able to meet all your requirements. HighPerformance therefore, in every respect, because Trotec stands for highquality and professional solutions with an excellent price-performance ratio!
Benefits for practice:
- Strong 400 watt power for pumping up to 7,000 liters per hour from 7.5 m depth
- Ideal for dewatering flat surfaces as well as for pumping out. For swimming pools, cellar rooms, leakage in washing machines
- For the easy pumping of clear water with float particles up to 5 mm in size
- Extremely durable due to ceramic mechanical seal
- Maintenance-free motor with integrated thermal protection circuit in case of overheating
- Automatic switching on and off thanks to the infinitely adjustable float switch
- Dry running protection in automatic operation
- Fixation of the float switch for continuous operation
- Flat suction up to 3 mm with dry result
- IPX8 Protection class – protected against penetration of water when immersed
- Universal connection for flexible connection possibilities
- Backstop valve prevents backflow
- Large ergonomic carrying handle – suitable for attaching the drain cord
Accessories: scope of delivery
The submersible pump TWP 4005 E is available as a complete set with reducing adapter (including pre-installed backflow stop and sealing ring), angle adapter, 12 m long nylon cord and 10 m long power cord. Tubes or pipes with 25/32 mm internal diameter and 1 “/ 1½” threaded connections can be flexibly connected to the pump.