Those rise to the surface through the triggered pressure waves – and burst there. On the surface, the finest mist droplets form, which can be picked up particularly well by the air. The frequency of 1.8 megahertz of sound can be transmitted to 1.8 million vibration cycles that affect the water – per second!
The quality of the water is therefore also important, so that in the end germs are not distributed in the air. Long water life in the tank should therefore be avoided, ideally also distilled water should be used.
Our tip: Instead, use freshly boiled tap water every day – this saves money and is completely sufficient from a hygiene point of view. In addition, long-term protection is provided by the use of a Secosan stick available as an accessory.
The special advantages of the B 6 E at a glance:
- 3-in-1 humidifier and aroma diffuser and air purifier
- Ultrasonic technology for a pleasant indoor climate and to improve the air quality
- 360 ° rotatable misting nozzle
- 6 adjustable levels of fog intensity
- Up to 16 hours runtime thanks to large water tank
- Usable with normal tap water – no distilled water needed
- Ionizer for better air quality
- Automatic mode, baby mode and night mode
- Timer function
- Touch control panel
- Display of the current humidity
- Automatic shutdown