Powerful technology – many possibilities
With its powerful 1,000 watts, the TGP 1000 E pumps up to 3,300 litres of process water per hour. The pump runs smoothly and ensures reliable irrigation with sprinklers, syringes, showers and micro-drip systems. It is also ideal for taking water and for pumping and draining garden ponds.
High-quality materials – first-class craftmanship
The pump housing is made of impact-resistant plastic and the aluminum winding motor guarantees high corrosion resistance. The TGP 1000 E has sturdy metal threads on the suction and pressure sides as well as a high-quality mechanical seal for a long service life. The integrated thermal protection circuit prevents overheating of the maintenance-free motor. In addition, the garden pump is protected from splashing water from all directions (IPX4).
Easy to handle – stored safely
The ready-to-connect complete solution is ready for immediate deployment. Thanks to the large filling opening, filling the pump is particularly easy. With the help of the water drain plug, the remaining water can be emptied quickly and conveniently – thus the TGP 1000 E is protected against possible frost damage in winter.
Flexible applicable − also stationary
An ergonomically shaped carrying handle allows the garden pump to be transported quickly and easily to the desired location. For steady-state operation at a fixed location, a sturdy pump base with secure mounting holes is included.
Brand quality plus price advantage
Reliable, powerful and suitable for the most difficult applications:These are quality features of garden pumps from Trotec. Thanks to their power, they are even able to cope with extreme demands. High performance for demanding applications, because Trotec stands for brand quality and professional solutions with an excellent price-performance ratio!
Benefits in practice:
- Powerful 1,000 W power for pumping up to 3,300 liters per hour
- Maximum static head: 42 m
- Ideal for water extraction as well as pumping and pumping suitable e.g. Rain barrels, cisterns and garden ponds
- Effortless irrigation of the garden in continuous operation until manual shutdown
- Pump housing made of impact-resistant plastic and high corrosion resistance due to aluminum winding motor
- Sturdy metal thread on both suction and pressure side
- High-quality mechanical seal for a long service life
- Maintenance-free motor with integrated thermal protection circuit in case of overheating
- IPX4 protection marking for the pump – splashproof from all directions
- IP44 protection for the power plug – splashproof
- User-friendly due to large filling opening for easy filling of the pump
- Protection against the risk of frost – thanks to the water drain plug, the residual water can be conveniently emptied
- Practical on/off switch
- Integrated carrying handle for immediate use in different places
- Stable pump base with holes for easy attachment
Scope of delivery does not include the connectors