The powerful 1,000 watt domestic waterworks TGP 1025 E with integrated pressure vessel (19 liters) pumps fully automatic process water through the entire house. With a capacity of up to 3,300 litres per hour, the pump can pump clear water from a pool, well or cistern to provide, for example, toilet flushing, washing machines and irrigation systems in gardens and utility gardens with water. The expansion tank ensures a constant pressure in the system. Thanks to the processing of high-quality components, the pump promises an extra long service life. For stationary use, the house waterworks can be stably fixed by means of the drill holes on the pump base.
Save expensive tap water
Alternative sources of water for daily use in the home is extremely useful for both environmental and economic reasons. Because with every pump use you can save money! It is not only the promotion for irrigating the garden in the summer months, a noticeably favourable alternative to the purchased industrial water, but also the year-round operation, for example, for toilet flushing in the house. The washing machine can be cost-effectively supplied with rain or well water. Positive side effect here: Our tap water has a fairly high calcium content. Rainwater, on the other hand, is soft, the washing machine calcifies less and thus extends their life and service life.
Energy saving operation
The pressure stored in the pressure vessel allows many small water withdrawals, without the pump having to start with every water request. If, for example, the toilet flush is actuated, the pressure switch detects this fully automatically and delivers the required amount of water. As a result, the number of starts is considerably reduced, the pump is spared and energy consumption is noticeably reduced. Thus, the TGP 1025 E works equally needs-based and energy-saving.
Constructed for a long life
The splash-proof (IPX4) pump housing made of impact-resistant plastic, the high-quality mechanical seal, robust metal threads on the suction and pressure side, the high corrosion resistance of the maintenance-free aluminum winding motor and the thermal protection circuit in case of overheating ensure a long service life.
Quick and easy winterproof
If the house waterworks are not used all year round, it is important to drain all the water from the pump housing before winter storage. For this purpose, the TGP 1025 E is equipped with a practical water drain plug, which allows easy and convenient emptying of the housing to protect the pump from possible frost damage.
Brand quality plus price advantage
Reliable, powerful and suitable for the most difficult applications: these are the quality features of Trotec garden pumps. Thanks to their power, they are even able to cope with extreme demands. High performance for demanding applications, because Trotec stands for brand quality and professional solutions with an excellent price-performance ratio!
Benefits in practice:
- Powerful 1,000 W power for pumping up to 3,300 liters per hour
- Maximum delivery height: 30 m
- Ideal for pumping clean water from alternative sources of water such as wells or rainwater cisterns
- For effortless service water supply or irrigation of home and garden facilities
- Pump housing made of impact-resistant plastic and high corrosion resistance due to aluminum winding motor
- Stable metal thread on the suction and pressure side
- High-quality mechanical seal for a long service life
- Maintenance-free motor with integrated thermal protection circuit in case of overheating
- IPX4 protection marking for the pump – splashproof from all directions
- IP44 protection marking for the power plug – splashproof
- User-friendly due to large filling opening for easy filling of the pump
- Frost protection – thanks to the water drain plug, the residual water can be conveniently emptied
- Practical on/off switch
- Energy saving through automatic switching on and off
- Stable pump base with holes for easy attachment
- Power supply: 230 V/50 Hz
- Input: 1.000 W
- Cable length: 1,2m
- Output: 3.300 l/h
- Static head max: 30 m
- Suction height max: 7 m
- Water temperature max: 35 °C
- Pressure connection port/suction port: 1″ BSP Thread
- Protection marking: IPX4
- Protection grade 1
- SPL: 72 dB(A)
- Dimension (L x W x H): 270 x 453 x 500
- Weight: 10,5 kg