Modern dehumidification technology with an electronic controlled hygrostat and automatic defrost, flexible 2 fan stages, timer function and digital display with real value humidity preselection guarantees an effective, energy-efficient drying from living rooms, offices or heated cellar in fully automated dehumidifying.
The anti-slip rubber feet allow a safe stacking and reduces vibration caused operational noise for a pleasantly quiet dehumidification in your rooms.
Due to the continuously adjustable blowout, the TTK 71 E can adjust the air circulation to all room types.
TTK 71 E Specification Sheet
- Air performance: 180 m³/h
- Dehumidification performance max.: 24 litres/24h
- Suitable for room sizes up to: 50 m² / 125 m³
- Input voltage: 220-240 V / 50 Hz
- Max. power input.: 0.5 kW
- Nominal current: 2,6 A
- Refrigerant: R-134a/85g
- Sound level: 50 dB (A)
- Working range temperature: 5°C to 32°C
- Working range humidity: 30% to 90% RH
- Water tank: 2 litres
- Automatic defrost: electronic
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 220 x 350 x 550 mm
- Weight: 13 kg
For an unsupervised dehumidification, it is recommended to connect a hose to the unit for condensation removal.