On its large digital display, the current room humidity and the current room air temperature in both the standby mode and during the dehumidifying operation are well readable. The desired relative indoor humidity can be selected in increments of 1 between 10% – 95%, so the moisture-dependent drying control is no problem thanks to the integrated hygrostat.
The timer function with switch-on and switch-off pre-selection, the 7-liter water tank and the display for automatic defrosting make for the equipment variety of this efficient dehumidifier.
In addition, the TTK 166 ECO has an external condensate drain (optional condensate pump available), making it perfect for longer unattended drying jobs. Thanks to the memory function, the dehumidifier remembers the desired relative humidity in the event of a short power failure. Once the power is restored, the TTK 166 ECO will start automatically.
The eye-catching paint in the signal color red makes the dehumidifier unmistakable on the construction site. The trolley construction with transport handle and large wheels allows the TTK 166 ECO to move effortlessly even in often rough construction site environments. A practical cable receiver on the back of the device allows safe storage of the power cable during transport and storage.
Thanks to the efficient rotary piston compressor, the unit can be transported and stored in any position.
Benefits for practice:
- Particularly economical solution for typical dehumidification applications in the commercial sector
- SGS-approved quality
- High dehumidification performance
- Robust steel construction in trolley design
- Transportable and storable in any position thanks to the rotary piston compressor
- Hygrostat-controlled automatic operation
- Timer function
- Display of the current room humidity and the current room air temperature in standby mode as well as during dehumidifying operation