Such a successful implementation of pure design as in the TTK 66 E is not often found. Elegantly rounded edges harmonize with fine white while discreet grips lead the way to the practical equipment details of this showcase-dehumidifier.
With its wide range of features, the TTK 66 E is tuned for high performance. An example are the four operating modes:
- Hygrostat-controlled dehumidification with a target value selection between 35 and 85% RH (In 5% steps)
- Comfort function for automatic adjustment of the humidity value dependent on the temperature
- Laundry drying function
- Continuous mode for permanent dehumidification
The auto-restart function of the TTK 66 E dehumidifier allows the unit to be operated with a timer, if necessary. This function causes the dehumidifier to restart with the preselected setting after an unexpected shutdown by a power cut, as soon as the power supply is restored.
Thanks to its maximum dehumidifying capacity of 16 litres per day, the TTK 66 E reliably keeps residential and commercial spaces of up to 50m² dry. A further advantage over other dehumidifiers is the viewing window attached to the water tank, which allows the user to keep an eye on the level of the 3-liter container at all times.
The functional diversity is completed by the practical timer function, the warning light for a full water tank and the overfill protection with auto switch-off. Furthermore, the TTK 66 E dehumidifier has a drainage connection for an external condensate drain as well as a washable air filter.
When the device is not used, the power cable can be stowed using a practical cable holder. To transport the unit to a different place of work, it has steerable wheels and integrated carrying handles.
- Hygrostat-controlled dehumidification system with target value preselection between 35 and 85% RH in 5% steps
- Auto-restart function for use with an external timer
- Continuous mode
- 3 fan stages
- Easily accessible air filter, easy to clean. Filters animal hair, fluff, dust and prevents bacterial growth
- Level warning light for a full water tank
- Overfill protection with auto shutdown
- Automatic defrost
- Connection for external condensate drain