This CO₂ air quality data logger is an ideal combination measuring device for architects, experts and every air conditioning, ventilation and heating system builder. Specifically used for the autonomous long-term documentation of the indoor air quality.
The BZ30 offers you all the functions and features of the BZ25 and also has a large data memory for 50,000 measured values for long-term recording of carbon dioxide concentrations, air temperature and humidity values in freely definable measuring intervals of 1 second to 12 hours. The BZ30 shows, comparable to a CO2 traffic light, how the air quality is changing.
The recorded data can be conveniently transferred to the connected PC via a fast USB connection, where it can be evaluated and logged using the analysis software included in the scope of delivery.
Thanks to the integrated Li-Ion battery, the BZ30 CO₂ data logger can also be used on a stationary table as well as mobile.
Property management companies and landlords also enable the simultaneous recording of humidity and temperature values plus CO₂ concentrations, which is ideal for monitoring ventilation behavior.
Advantages for practice:
- Exact and long-term stable NDIR measurement of carbon dioxide concentrations in room air
- Simultaneous display of CO₂ values, room temperature, humidity, date and time
- Minimum and maximum value function for CO₂, air temperature and humidity
- Carbon dioxide alarm function with warning tone for freely definable limit values
- Additional symbolic CO₂ indicator display comparable to a CO2 traffic light
- Large backlit display with easy to read measured value display
- Autonomous long-term logging of carbon dioxide concentration, room temperature and humidity
- Memory for 50,000 measured values
- Freely definable storage interval from 1 second to 12 hours
- USB interface for measurement data transfer
- For table installation and mobile use
- PC analysis software