Unlike directly fired gas or oil heating devices, the electric heater fans of the TDS-E series neither consume oxygen nor produce combustion gases. Therefore, these devices can be used almost anywhere and are perfectly suited for temperature control in unheated rooms.
Due to the integrated thermostatic control of the TDS 50 E the hot air flow can be adjusted continuously to the desired temperature in no time. Further, via the two-stage power control a room-filling temperature can be achieved. Moreover, fan operation without using the heating function is possible.
In addition, the TDS 50 E has an integrated 1 m long cable for direct use, as well as an effective thermal protection for the blower motor, which can also be used when the fan is operation without the heating function. It also includes a reliable protection against overheating. In addition, a fan rundown function which ensures that when switching off the device the heating elements shut down at once, while the fan still cools the components of the heater for a certain time.
Please note that this heater operates with a 5-pole plug.
Benefits in practice
- Temperature control with two heating levels
- Integrated thermostat for a constant warm air flow
- Fan function
- Hard-wearing double-walled housing with good thermal insulation
- Overheating protection
- Fan motor with thermal protection
- Fan rundown function for cooling down the components
- Non-condensing heat – no oxygen consumption – thus ideally suited for heating interior spaces
- Easy transport and operation