With an infinitely variable flow rate of up to 45,000 m³/h, this aeration colossus defines a class of its own. There is no other mobile high-pressure centrifugal fan of this type in the world!
Even with very long air conveying distances with multiple bends and high backpressure, the TFV 1200 is convincing even at hose distances of 100 meters. meters due to its extremely high air conveying capacity.
Aggressive environments do not affect this quality device completely from German production, because the centrifugal fan is designed to withstand the harshest environments and is encased in a robust, powder-coated powder-coated steel housing with a highly resistant two-component paint two-component paint and is insensitive to heavily polluted air with high polluted air with high dust content. Optionally, all desired steel grades are available.
In addition to the frameless standard version, the TFV 1200 is optionally available as as shown, including an additional frame made of galvanized steel with sturdy transport rollers, forklift slots and crane lifting corners available. The transport frame provides you with maximum mobility and is ideally suited for use at frequently changing locations.
Here are some practical advantages of the TFV 1200 at a glance:
- Development, design, manufacturing: 100 % Trotec
- Robust quality unit “made in Germany” with high conveying capacity
- Splash-proof design (IP55)
- Can also be used in very dusty rooms
- Fan motor is located outside the main air stream
- Stable characteristic curve ranges and continuously high pressure
- Frequency controller for stepless adjustment of fan power
The picture shows the TFV 1200 installed in a frame. This is not included in the scope of delivery and is available on request!