Turbo Fan TFV 20
Benefits in practice:
- Development, design, production: 100 % Trotec
- Both robust and light construction
- Double-flow radial fan with extra-large shaft
- Slip-resistant skids all round
- Two fan stages
- Operation and storage possible in several angular positions
- High energy efficiency, thus equally powerful and energy-saving
- Robust and tight metal enclosure of the motor to protect it from invasive dust
- MID-compliant* dual counter for operating hours and energy consumption
- Control panel recessed for protection
- Integrated service socket
- Practice-optimized German industrial design – protected design patent
The TFV 20 is a remarkably fine solution for the large-volume air circulation of many professional tasks. This radial fan is not only characterized by its practice-optimized German industrial design, but more by the high degree of performance and durability.
The construction of the TFV 20 has been designed for maximum usage flexibility in rough operating conditions. For this reason, a double-flow radial fan with extra-large shaft is fitted inside an extremely robust plastic housing – its motor is fully enclosed by metal to protect it from dust and dirt.