The TFV 20 is a remarkably fine solution for the large-volume air circulation of many professional tasks. This radial fan exclusively available only at Trotec is not only characterized by its practice-optimized German industrial design, but more by the high degree of performance and durability.
The construction of the TFV 20 has been designed for maximum usage flexibility in rough operating conditions. For this reason, a double-flow radial fan with extra-large shaft is fitted inside an extremely robust plastic housing – its motor is fully enclosed by metal to protect it from dust and dirt.
The operating elements have been recessed for protection from impact damage. In addition to the two-stage operating switch and a MID-compliant* dual counter for operating hours and energy consumption the control panel as standard also accommodates a service socket for the direct connection of another turbo fan or dehumidifier.
The TFV 20 at its best: universally applicable in various positions to meet any requirement – an all-round success
Integrated bump stops permit the space-saving, positive-fit stacking of several devices for transport and storage. During the on-site ventilation operation the turbo fan equipped with carrying handle bar can be variably used in three installation positions: horizontal, inclined by 45° or vertical. A great variety of ventilation scenarios can be realized in this manner with the all-round slip-resistant skids of the TFV 20 ensuring the required secure footing in any position.
For the specifically directed spot ventilation you can also purchase an optionally available hose distributor with connection option for two fan hoses with a total length of up to 40 metres.
Our aerodynamics specialists designed the air exhaust duct of the TFV 20 in a way to optimally distribute a broad near-ground air current over wet flooring or screeds, which perceptibly reduces drying time and renders the device ideally suitable for carpet drying.
Wherever you need to circulate great amounts of air, the powerful TFV 20 can handle this task reliably and in an energy-efficient manner. From the acceleration of the construction drying process to the ventilation of hollows and cavities as well as the drying support for water damage restoration – the turbo fan TFV 20 is the perfect solution for all of these application purposes!
Benefits in practice:
- Development, design, production: 100 % Trotec
- Both robust and light construction
- Double-flow radial fan with extra-large shaft
- Slip-resistant skids all round
- Two fan stages
- Operation and storage possible in several angular positions
- High energy efficiency, thus equally powerful and energy-saving
- Robust and tight metal enclosure of the motor to protect it from invasive dust
- MID-compliant* dual counter for operating hours and energy consumption
- Control panel recessed for protection
- Integrated service socket
- Practice-optimized German industrial design – protected design patent
- Air volume stage 1: 850 m³/h
- Air volume stage 2: 1.185 m³/h
- Air flow: blowing out
- Fan stages: 2
- Max. air pressure: 390 Pa
- Max. airstream temperature: 60°C
- Input voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power input: 0,49 kW
- Plug: CEE 7/7
- Cable length: 5,4 m
- Required protection: 10 A
- Dual counter for operating hours and energy consumption (MID-compliant)
- Sound level (distance 3 m) stage 1 1: 64 dB (A)
- Sound level (distance 3 m) stage 2: 69 dB (A)
- Mobility: portable / stackable
- Protection marking: IP22
- Dimension (L x W x H): 343 x 335 x 355 mm
- Weight: 12 kg
* What does MID-compliant mean?
MID compliant meters comply with the European Measuring Instruments Directive (MID) 2004/22 / EC, which among other things defines the requirements of active power meters that are used for billing purposes. This also applies, for example, to the measurement of energy consumption for further calculation to insurance companies or customers. Such devices have a factory initial verification with 16 years validity for electromechanical and 8 years for electronic meters. After expiry, a new calibration must be carried out.