Equipped with double-flow centrifugal fans with an extra-large special shaft as well as specially shaped air outlet channels, the drying rate is noticeably increased. The room air is optimally distributed over a wide air flow generated near the ground and helps with damp screed or wet floor coverings.
Especially in the field of carpet cleaning, the accelerated drying brings a decisive advantage – in addition to the time savings: the natural fibers are significantly less distorted, a formation of waves is prevented.
Compared to conventional turbochargers, the TFV 10 offers a 10 percent higher volume flow as well as a 3 times higher pressure. The operating hour counter, which is installed as standard, informs about the running hours.
The released energy naturally also requires a good hold. Thanks to all-round, anti-skid pedestals, this is always given – even at full power and, of course, in each of the three variably usable installation positions. The underfloor can thus be dried without any worries after a trip with your classic car.
All the features are packed in the striking cuboid design. The storage and transport are comfortable and space-saving – the turbofan is also stackable. With the integrated cable receiver, the handy handlebar, the rubber stop buffers and the protective recessed control panel, the housing offers additional advantages in terms of transport and storage, as well as comfort and safety.
- Development, design, manufacturing: 100% Trotec
- As robust as light polyethylene construction
- Double-flow centrifugal fans with extra large special wave
- All-round, anti-skid base runners
- Multi-stage blower
- Operation and storage possible at several angles
- High energy efficiency, therefore equally powerful and energy-saving
- Motor with quality ball bearing – no one-sided load on the shaft
- Practically optimized German industrial design – protected taste pattern
- Air flow stage 1: 310 m³ / h
- Air flow stage 2: 380 m³ / h
- Airflow: Blowing out
- Fan stages: 1
- Air pressure max: 150 Pa
- Max. conveying temperature: 60 ° C
- Connection voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power consumption: 0.09 kW
- Connector type: CEE 7/7
- Cable length: 3 m
- Required fuse: 10 A
- Operating hours counter
- Sound level (distance 3 m): 61.5 dB (A)
- Mobility: portable / stackable
- Protection class: IP22
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 247 x 235 x 237 mm
- Weight: 4.95 kg