The robust housing of the TTV 4500 S is easy stackable (for storage) and equipped with hose connection, carrying handle, cable bracket and rubber feet for a secure stability.
Due to its high air flow rate of up to 5000 m³/ h at a pressure of 130 Pa, the TTV is 4500 S ideal as a surface fan to circulate high volumes of air.
Due to the innovative series connection, it is possible to connect several fans of the type TTV 4500 S to increase the air pressure performance flexibly. For this purpose, solid rubber locking lever and fixing pins are mounted on both sides of the housing.
For targeted aeration of higher wall or ceiling areas, there is also an optional tilt frame available for the TTV 4500S.
Benefits in practice:
- Rugged compact housing with integrated hose connectors and carrying handle
- High air performance: 2-stage adjustable
- Positive linkage of multiple units possible for enhanced performance
- Batch mode with up to three devices – up to five devices stackable at storage
- Integrated service socket
- Operating hours counter
- Optional: tilt frame available
- Air volume stage 1: 4,350 m³/h
- Air volume stage 2: 5,000 m³/h
- Air flow: blowing out / aspirating
- Air outlet velocity: 11 m/s (39.6 km/h)
- Throw distance outdoors/indoors: 15 / 50 m
- Air pressure max.: 130 Pa
- Airstream temperature max.: 45 °C
- Supply voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Protection: 10 A
- Protection class: IP44
- Plug: CEE 7/7, cable length 4 m
- Sound level (Distance 3 m): 74 db (A)
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 330 x 530 x 560
- Weight: 14.8 kg
- Hose connection: Ø 480 mm