Extremely robust for continuous professional use even under the toughest conditions or rental applications.
Whether cross ventilation of large rooms and halls, cold smoke extraction from buildings, cooling of machines or showrooms and effect ventilation for trade fairs and fashion shows or for photo and film shoots – wherever direct air transport with high capacities is required in the commercial sector, the TTW 45000 wind machine is the first choice.
That’s because this powerful axial fan has been uncompromisingly designed for ruggedness, reliability, durability and value retention. Housed in an extremely robust frame construction with protective grilles on the intake and discharge sides, this wind machine impresses with trouble-free continuous ventilation even in particularly harsh operating environments. And thanks to high-quality transport rollers with locking brakes, the unit can be moved in a flash and is nevertheless stable when stationary.
The special design and high performance values make the TTW 45000 wind machine particularly suitable for use in large halls and film studios:
Because the TTW 45000 can be stacked several times not only in storage but also in operation, extremely large-area “wind walls” can be installed quickly and easily in composite applications – and with impressive air volumes!
Advantages in practice:
- 100% Trotec – development, design, manufacturing
- Powerful axial fan – manufactured to high industry standards
- Extremely robust for continuous professional use even under the toughest conditions or rental applications
- High air circulation capacity
- Robust unit even for rough operating conditions
- Multi-stacking capability for ventilation stack installations and space-saving storage
- Easy handling
- Quick change of location due to transport rollers