The optimal solution for all applications where air has to be transported over long distances
Correct ventilation is not only an important prerequisite for a pleasant working environment, work protection provisions and regulatory directives make it mandatory in many areas.
Proper room ventilation conducts harmful fumes and substances like paint and varnish vapours, welding smoke, dust particles, carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide, carbon dioxide and steam out of the room.
The high pressure centrifugal fan TFV 600 is well-equipped for such tasks: it transports up to 16,000 m³/h of air, even over longer distances and with back pressure, and because it is extremely robust its able to handle harsh working environments.
Because this fan suck the air in axially and blow it out radially, it is impervious to highly polluted air with high levels of dust and is furthermore able to guarantee stable characteristic lines.
Benefits in practice:
- Extremely robust models with a high flow rate
- Splash proof type A (IP55)
- Deployment also possible in very dusty rooms
- Fan motor situated away from the main air flow
- Can be connected to suction as well as distribution ducts
- Stable characteristic curves and constantly high pressure
Technical data TFV 600:
- Free discharge air volume: 16,000 m³/h
- Air discharge speed: 21 m/s (75.6 km/h)
- Fan stages: 1
- Air pressure max.: 4,900 Pa
- Max. transport medium temperature: 80 °C
- Surrounding conditions: -20 °C to 40 °C
- Input voltage: 400 V / 50 Hz (8.6 A)
- Recommended fuse: 50 A
- Nominal current consumptions: 39 A
- Electrical connection / connector type: CEE 63 A
- hose connection: suction nozzle- 600 mm, exhaust connection 450 mm
- Power input: 18,5 kW
- Sound level (distance 1.5 m): 84 dB (A)
- Housing: steel, powder-coated
- Dimensions (with frame): 1,305 x 1,250 x 1,800 mm
- Weight: 233 kg
The frame on request