The TTW 100000 wind machine is a quality device completely manufactured in Germany with an extremely robust transport frame construction and high-quality mechanical and electronic components.
This makes it practically indestructible and optimally suited for mobile air circulation for machine rental companies, industry and entertainment.
Thanks to the standard frequency converter, the enormous output of this unit can be precisely and continuously regulated. And with IP55 protection, the wind machine can be used flexibly in both indoor and outdoor areas.
The TTW 100000 wind machine, which is also available in an explosion-proof version, is equipped with a continuously adjustable inclination device for the fan. Due to the adjustable flow direction, the air flow can be directed specifically even to high wall or ceiling areas.
Advantages for the practice:
- Professional quality “made in Germany” – original Trotec manufacture.
- Extremely robust construction, ideal for rental use
- Continuously adjustable inclination angle of the flow direction
- Air volume infinitely variable
- Also available as explosion-proof version
- Air volume free blowing max.: 109,000 m³/h
- Air flow: blowing out
- Air discharge velocity: 24.6 m/s (88.56 km/h)
- Throw range outdoor/indoor: 120 m / 400 m
- Blower speeds: infinitely variable
- Air pressure max.: 600 Pa
- Fluid temperature max.: 60 °C
- Supply voltage: 400 V / 50 Hz
- power consumption: 20 kW
- fuse protection: 63 A
- Plug: CEE 63 A
- Protection class: IP55
- Sound level (distance 3 m): 86 dB (A)
- Dimensions L x W x H: 1.500 x 1.500 x 1.500 mm
- Weight: 580 kg
Please note: The picture shows the TTW 100000 installed in a frame. This frame is not included in the scope of delivery and must be ordered separately!